Change of mind
Please choose items carefully as we do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrect choice or change of mind for online purchases.
When are customers entitled to a refund?
When the product:
- Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
- Under these circumstances, customers may negotiate with staff so an appropriate solution is found such as repair, replacement or refund.
When are customers not entitled to a refund?
When they changed their mind about a product. This includes when a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds.
If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original Tax Receipt/Invoice
- Bank statement showing transaction total and date of purchase
There is no time limit for the return of goods which meet the criteria listed above under ‘When are customers entitled to a refund’.
please contact our online customer service team on [email protected]
Once a return has been approved, we will organize the return of the goods (in the case of faulty goods, Bee Sustainable will be responsible for return postage costs). Once we receive the goods, you will receive your refund via your original payment method within 14 working days.
Return Location for Online Purchases
Goods purchased online can only be returned by post to Bee Sustainable 500 Lygon St. Brunswick East Victoria 3057