Bee Sustainable Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles set by the Federal Privacy Commissioner. For more information, visit www.privacy.gov.au.
Collection Of Personal Information
Bee Sustainable collects limited personal information such as title, name, and contact details (address, phone, fax and email). In some instances, we also collect information on your interests. We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may request personal information from you when you:
- Contact us for further information
- Order online
- Participate in surveys and other types of research
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Register your details on our website
- Ask for a quote to be prepared
- Express interest in a particular service
Other Information We May Collect
To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising, we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
How We Use Your Information
Bee Sustainable uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, Bee Sustainable uses personal information:
- To complete a transaction
- To deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly
- To keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels (you will be able to “opt-out” from this activity at any time)
- For planning, product development or research purposes
Use & Disclosure Of Personal Information
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Bee Sustainable (e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, web developers, marketing agencies)
- We are required or authorised by law to disclose the information
If, for any reason, you would like to be removed from our mailing lists, please email or fax us and clearly state your full name and address as it appears on the communication piece you received from Bee Sustainable.
Commitment To Data Security
Bee Sustainable is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precaution to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Changes To This Statement
Bee Sustainable Pty Ltd
500 Lygon St.
Brunswick East VIC. 3057
Phone: + 61 3 9939 7301
Email: [email protected]