Wild Mushrooms – The Beginner’s Foraging Guide by Doris Pozzi (Book)
4 in stock
A beginner’s outline on foraging, identifying and using common wild mushrooms and fungi. Tips on how to use them in the kitchen & avoid poisoning yourself and loved ones.
Wild Mushrooms – The Beginner’s Guide is THE place to start learning about the fascinating world of edible wild mushrooms. Along the way learn …
- What are five common poisonous mushrooms to avoid?
- What is the safest way to try a new mushroom?
- Where are you most likely to find wild mushrooms?
- Twelve easy to identify edible mushrooms.
- The most common edible fungi.
- Important rules for making sure the mushrooms you forage are edible.
- What to do if you suspect you’ve ingested a non-edible mushroom?